Rimm Bracelets is an up and coming trending jewelry brand. They make borosilicate glass bracelets that are completely transparent and known for their unique material. SoCal girls know Rimm Bracelets is a minimalist must-have. Here are some things you need to know about them!
1. They are based in LA and founded by USC students.
Rimm Bracelets were founded by two USC students who have quickly spread the word about their fashion staple.
2. Rimm bracelets are individually hand made by glass craftsmen.
Rimm bracelets are gorgeous and delicate!
3. They are eco-friendly; glass is sustainable.
Not only are they trendy but are eco-friendly and help the environment.
4. They are dedicated to being cruelty-free, meaning no animals or child labor involved!
5. The clear and simplistic look is a minimalist icon.
6. Iris Apfel, style icon, loves this style!
If you don’t know who Iris Apfel is, GTFO of here!
7. They go with any outfit.
8. They’re smooth you’d lose it in a bucket of ice!
9. Note they have a 62mm inner diameter, so for small bones.
10. They’re a great gift for any girl friend in your life!
If you don’t know what to get your friends for the holiday season, these are the perfect gift. You can easily access them online and they ship relatively quickly.
If you haven’t bought one yet, check them out here.
Let us know what you think about Rimm bracelets in the comments below!
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
UNDERGRADUATE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA STUDYING BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. ORIGINALLY FROM CHICAGO. INTERESTS INCLUDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, DANCE, AND TRAVEL.