If you’re a college student at Clemson University, consider yourself lucky to have so many amazing places to eat and foods to try in Clemson! Move over dining halls, these are the 20 most delicious things to eat in Clemson before you die (or graduate) and where to get them!
1) Ice cream at Spill The Beans
You get to make your own, so there’s no going wrong.
2) TD’s All In Wings
3) Raising Cane’s sandwich combo
BUT on toast (thank me later).
4) The Bird Dog at Esso Club
Hand breaded deep fried chicken tenders topped with honey mustard, bacon, and shredded cheese piled into a crispy French roll. Mmmmm.
5) Fried Shrimp Po’Boy at Loose Change
Hand breaded shrimp with lettuce, tomato, and chipotle garlic and herb aioli!
6) The B52 Bomber for breakfast at Sunnyside Cafe
Red potatoes, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, local pork sausage, black beans, chipotle sour cream and fresh made salsa in a 12” whole wheat wrap served with tri-colored corn chips and a side of salsa.
7) Cinnamon Rolls from All In Coffee Shop
They are big and fluffy and full of happiness.
8) More ice cream, but this time from the ‘55 Exchange
Ice cream made by Clemson students for Clemson students? Yes please.
9) Smoked Salmone e Caprino from Brioso
Thinly sliced smoked salmon, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, greens, onions, peppers and lemon vinaigrette.
10) Palmetto’s Smokehouse & Oyster Bar’s Blackened Catfish
Served over grits and collard greens.
11) The Rib-eye Sandwich at Solé on the Green
4 oz of thinly sliced Black Angus Rib-eye, peppers, onions, and Swiss cheese on a grilled hoagie roll.
12) 356’s Shel Roll
Futomaki style roll filled with shrimp tempura, tuna, cream cheese, cucumbers, and avocado topped with dynamite and eel sauce.
13) The Adult Happy Meal at Wingin’ It
A Friday dinner special that can’t be beat! Burger, fries and a beer for just $7.50.
Thank you Todaro’s, for blessing us with Dollar Slice Night.
15) Rick Erwin’s- for when the parents visit.
Grilled Chicken Ravioli is a must. But if dad is buying go for the steak.
16) The Apollo Dipper from Groucho’s Deli
Fat sub roll with hot ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese melted together served with ‘Formula 45’ dip.
17) Breakfast at Sweet Spot Bake Shop
Apple Caramel Cinnamon Bun, Banana and Nutella Bun, Blueberry Bun, Cherry Crumb Bun. Need I say more?
As college kids, a $5 Cookout tray truly does save lives.
19) Gouda Mac and Cheese Bites at Tiger Town Tavern
Although only an appetizer, the aged gouda cheese mixed with macaroni and fried until crispy served with marinara sauce is well worth it.
20) SMOKIN’ PIG BBQ
Order one of everything, and just die fat and happy.