Life as a college student is always a journey and everyone’s journey is different. However, there is a list of things that every student goes through when attending their respective school. If you’re a true 49er then you have experienced all of the following… Oh, and don’t worry, it will happen to you if it hasn’t already! Here are 10 things that will 100 percent happen to you at UNC Charlotte!
1. Missing class because it took you an hour to find a parking spot
You will stalk people for their spots.
2. The geese epidemic is never ending.
Run for your lives!!!
3. Parking Services will give you a ticket faster that you can get financial aid to take off a hold.
Trust me…don’t risk it. Tickets are expensive!
4. Getting too turnt at the tailgate that you can’t even make to the game.
5. Never being able to register for the classes you need for your major .
Want to graduate on time? Sike, you thought.
6. You WILL make the trip to Sovi.
Nobody likes crown…
7. Every day is leg day.
Do not worry about finding time to work out. The hills will turn your walk to class into a cardio workout.
8. Taking 45 min to an hour to travel 1-2miles on university blvd during rush hours.
9. Becoming immune to the orange traffic cones and the never ending construction.
10. A year of your life will have already passed by the time you get to order at Chick-fil-A.
You will find yourself working Chick-fil-A into your planner to avoid the lines.