Gentlemen, today we’re showing you 16 things guys do that girls like (that you can do today).
We think it’s all about getting the easy wins where you can. Some things take time, but when you’re trying to get a girl to like you, time is of the essence.
When it’s love on the line, sometimes you need things that are gonna work today. That’s why here, now, we’re showing you how you can get those quick wins, and get a girl by making small changes… that’ll have a big impact.
Everyone knows that moment. You know, that moment when you’re hanging out with a guy who’s just kind of cute and everything is going totally normal and you’re completely in control and then he does something unexpectedly that’s totally not a big deal but for some reason it makes him a billion zillion times hotter in .05 seconds flat and makes you want to fall on the floor fanning yourself from all the feels?
Even though there are lots of obvious ways to turn a woman on, like treating her to some skillfully executed foreplay, some of her biggest turn ons are actually some of your most nonchalant, non-sexual moves, like cooking, rolling up your sleeves, or driving stick shift. Who knew, right?
In a massive Reddit thread titled “Women of Reddit, what do men do that’s attractive, that men don’t know about?” hundreds of women revealed their top nonsexual turn ons, and I read through each and every one of them, and handpicked the best 16, so that you, too, can apply them to your own life and get the ladies hot and bothered without even trying.
As the saying goes “Man of few words”, boys don’t express much through words. Instead, they rely on making tiny gestures to tell you what they’re feeling. Some things are more subtle than others, but invariably and extremely cute!
Men are known to be reserved and inexpressive when it comes to being romantic. It is very hard for them to show that they care or that they are really really into you. But it is not so that they don’t show it at all. It is just that they have very different ways to express their liking.
Here are a few things boys voluntarily or involuntarily do which make a girl’s heart melt like butter.
These are all those moments (don’t deny it).
1. Wear pants that fit properly
How else am I to know you have a cute butt under there? I need to know about the cute butt.
2. Reply to your texts in a super hot, timely manner
Nothing sexier than not being left in agony while he takes six hours to reply to a simple “how was your day?”
3. Wear fitted T-shirts
Especially when they’re, like, ever-so-slightly too small and tight across his chest. And bonus points if it isn’t a dumb graphic T-shirt that has “Female Body Inspector” on it.
4. Wear socks that match his pants, flaunting his very sexy grasp of color scheme
Show me a man who understands that you can’t wear navy socks with black shoes, and I’ll show you what I have in mind for my marriage proposal to him.
5. Maintain eye contact without breaking out in hives or cutting the tension with a fart noise
BRB, getting very hot and bothered at the thought of holding eye contact with a human male for more than 10 seconds…
6. Use his hot ears to listen to what you say, and then reference it later
Isn’t it so sexy when boys remember the name of your dead cat because you mentioned in that one time?
7. Smell like he’s showered at some point in the past 24 hours
Is that Old Spice on your armpits? Dove on your arms? And OMG, is that Tide I smell on your T-shirt? Soap smell. So steamy. Can’t get enough.
8. Stand up really tall and grab your favorite coffee mug from the shelf you can’t reach
Who needs a stepladder when bae has go-go-gadget arms that put literally everything within his mammoth reach?
9. Offer to scratch your back without expecting you to scratch his in return
Basically any time he does something nice without being like, “OK now you have to come watch sports and sit next to my friend Tony while he intermittently scratches his balls on Sunday,” it’s so hot.
10. Have arms
Even better if he uses them to pick things up sometimes, like a hot slice of pizza that he’s sharing with you.
11. Dress appropriately for the weather, instead of wearing shorts all winter long like his naked legs are weatherproofed
Wearing shorts when it’s 15 degrees out doesn’t make you look “hard”; it makes it look like you don’t know how to open your weather app or look out a window.
12. Kiss you good-bye instead of being like, “Later!” when he leaves your apartment
Literally never leave my home without planting a juicy smooch on me, thanks (only if I think you’re hot).
13. Only wear beanies when it’s cold out, instead of all the time like he’s traveling around in his own personal igloo
Like, there are other hats for the warmer seasons. A baseball hat can definitely be hot. Beanies are not the only hot accessory.
14. Use his hot guy hands to hug you after a long day fighting the patriarchy, and then use his hot guy feet to get up and bring you plate of cookies
Nothing like a hot guy who shows his feminist instincts with freshly baked goods, amirite?
15. Wait for you outside the restaurant on date night and smile when you approach, like an honest-to-god movie scene. (Things Hot Guys Do #15)
Walking up on him standing there all statuesque on the sidewalk is waaaaaay hotter than finding him inside, already stuffing his face with appetizer bread without you.
16. Casually flex his muscles when he opens that jar of peanut butter for you, even though you know it’s not actually on that tight
Sure, I could’ve opened the peanut butter myself but literally why would I when watching a guy do it is basically porn?
What are some of the things that hot guys do that will instantly make you fall head over heels for them? Sound off in the comments below!
Nicole Gibson is a junior at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, where she is pursuing a bachelor of arts in journalism and theatre studies.