Attending the University of Arizona comes with a sense of pride that each Wildcat carries with them on a daily basis. Although, like at every school, there are certain things that make being a Wildcat different from anything else. While walking around campus I found that I often ask myself certain questions quite often and I feel as though these are some of the questions that help to define what it means to be a Wildcat every day at the University of Arizona. Here are ten questions University of Arizona students have!
1. Why would anyone want to go to ASU?
2. What color should I wear today that shows the least amount of sweat?
3. Is 11 PM too early to eat a Highland burrito?
4. Who is the guy with bongoes on the UA Mall?
5. How quickly can I make it from Harvill to Bio Sci if I stop and get a Starbucks in the Union?
6. Tanning in February is technically the same as going to the gym right?
7. Nobody important saw me yesterday, so I can wear this shirt again right?
8. Does anyone even use SafeRide?
9. Why would anyone choose to order a tuna sandwich to be delivered to the library?