There are certain things, that we as college freshmen are scared of. And then there are things that college freshmen find scarier than Halloween we are so afraid of it. Keep reading for 20 things college students find scarier than Halloween!
1. Running into your crush while in “sweatpants, hair tied, chillen with no make up on”.
Drake might think it’s when you’re the prettiest but you disagree.
2. Walking into the wrong classroom.
3. Forgetting shower shoes.
“Ew. Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. EWWW!”
4. Getting called on in class to give your opinion about the reading you definitely didn’t do last night.
5. The “Daily Special” at the dining center.
Just stick with the salad bar for tonight.
6. Dropping $600 on books.
7. An 8 A.M. class.
8. Being hungover for an 8 A.M. class.
9. Seeing the Power Point go from “syllabus” to “Lesson 1” on the first day.
10. Hearing “guac is extra”.
Hearing it said out loud makes it so much scarier.
11. Someone sitting in your unassigned assigned seat.
12. Walking in on your roommate’s hook up.
*washes eyes out for eternity*
13. …being sexiled in general.
Hey, at least you’re not seeing it this time.
14. Having to pull all-nighters.
Bring on the espresso and red bull.
15. Using your last Keurig pod.
16. No food in your fridge because no money in your account.
17. Having to make your own doctor appointments.
MOOOOMMM. HELP ME!
18. Group Projects aka your project that everyone else gets credit for.
19. Your mom not answering the phone when you don’t know if you wash jeans on hot or cold.
Also MOOOOMMM. HELP ME.
20. Trying to get good grades, have a decent sleep schedule, and have a social life.
I can do this, I can do this…There’s a 2% chance I can do this.