Your setting spray can be a game changer when it comes to your makeup routine, so when it comes to picking out which one is just right for you, doing some research beforehand is a smart move. Thankfully, we have done all the research for you and have picked out the best makeup setting sprays for all skin types!
1) For The Oily Girl – Urban Decay De-Slick
If you’re more on the oily side and are sick of your makeup coming off throughout the day, then this is the setting spray you need. The de-slick setting spray applies weightlessly onto the skin and gives a matte finish that controls your inner dewy skin all day long!
2) If You Need Your Makeup Locked In Place – Urban Decay All Nighter
This is one of the best setting sprays because it will literally make your makeup last all night long. The all nighter finishing spray actually lowers the surface temperature of your skin to keep your makeup in place until you want to take it off!
3) Maybe Your Skin Is Too Dry, Fix That With – Tatcha Luminous Skin Mist
If you have normal, combination, or dry skin then this setting spray will fix all of your problems! This luminous skin mist moisturizes the skin while providing a dewy finish! If you find your makeup is looking cakey or dry throughout the day, add a spritz of this facial finishing spray for a refreshed look!
4) If Your Skin Is A Combination Of Dry And Oily – Caudalie Beauty Elixer
If you feel that your skin is looking a little dull, this limited time beauty elixer will do the trick of regaining your skins luminosity and hydration! For best application, apply it between your foundation and powder for a flawless finish!
5) No Matter What Skin Type You Are – Estee Lauder Set + Refresh Perfecting Makeup Mist
This facial spray is perfect for rejuvenating your makeup when on the go. If you feel that your skin may be looking dull, or your makeup is looking a bit dry, then give yourself a mist with the set + refresh!
6) For The Complete Matte Look – Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
Perfect for the oily to combination skin types out there, this mattifying setting spray will reduce the look of pores while smoothing out any texture or shine on your skin. The spray lasts all day too, so you don’t have to continuously touch up!
7) An Inexpensive Option That Provides Great Results – Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
What makes this finishing spray one of the best settings sprays is that it comes in an aerosol can, and sprays on lightly so your makeup doesn’t bleed from too much liquid! Perfect for both powder or liquid finishes, this spray will make you luminous all day long!
8) For Dull Looking Skin – Too Faced Hangover 3 In 1 Spray
This spray is referred to as the 3 in 1 because it preps, primes, and sets makeup for a hydrating and brightening effect that will last all day long. It promotes skins elasticity and tone while smoothing!
9) If You Are Always In The Spotlight – Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
10) The Setting Spray Of All Settings Sprays – Mac Fix +
If you are looking for a spray that will set your makeup into the skin, then this is the spray for you! Fix + is not meant to make your makeup last all day, but leaves a completely natural finish on the skin. Definitely a holy grail and one of the best makeup setting sprays!