Starbucks is a go-to and must-have for class days, but when you’re trying to eat healthy, it can be hard to figure out which options are the best. But don’t worry, because here are 10 Starbucks healthy breakfast options under 320 calories, ranked from least to most calories so you can choose what’s best for you!
1) Seasonal Fruit Blend: 90 calories
This is a simple but classic option. A big cup of fruit that’s perfect for the walk to class—and it doesn’t make a mess, either!
2) Classic Oatmeal: 160 calories
Another classic, oatmeal is full of nutrients, and it’s like a warm hug in the cold mornings! One of the best starbucks healthy breakfast options that’s always available.
3) Sous Vide Egg Bites- Egg White & Red Pepper: 170 calories
This is a French breakfast option that tastes amazing, and it’s super quick and easy!
4) French Toast Bantam Bagels: 200 calories
A cinnamon-nutmeg egg bagel with maple cream cheese, this breakfast definitely doesn’t sacrifice flavor for the sake of calories. They come in packs of two, so eat them both for breakfast or save one for a mid-class snack.
5) Reduced-fat Turkey Bacon and Egg White Sandwich: 210 calories
Made with cage-free eggs and white cheddar cheese, this breakfast sandwich pairs great with an iced tea or your morning latte.
6) Blueberry Oatmeal: 220 calories
With agave syrup drizzled on top, this version of Starbucks healthy breakfast oatmeal is fruity and delicious!
7) Gluten-free breakfast sandwich: 280 calories
Not only is it low in calories, but it’s gluten free as well!
8) Spinach, Feta, & Egg White Breakfast Wrap: 290 calories
Wrapped together with tomatoes in a whole wheat wrap, this Starbucks healthy breakfast option is perfect to grab and go.
9) Sous Vide Egg Bites- Bacon & Gruyere: 310 calories
This is another healthy, convenient breakfast, and it’s delicious too! A pack of two for now and later.
10) Ham & Cheese Croissant: 320 calories
A breakfast sandwich staple, the ham & cheese croissant is savory and sweet, to hit all your taste buds on the way to class!