Ohio, where the weather may be sunny one minute and a tornado warning the next. From sports teams and Lebron to the county fairs, these are the signs you’re from Ohio!
1. Everybody assumes you grew up on a farm
2. You consider Kentucky the South
3. There is a burning hatred for Michigan fans
4. And that hatred ruins relationships fast
5. You’re used to experiencing every season in a day
6. Kings Island and Cedar Point are common summer havens
7. You get used to having to drive long distances for good concerts
8.It’s your duty to respond to O-H with I-O
10. You think people from every other state have an accent but not you!
11. It’s pop…not soda
12. You question if hills and mountains exist
13. You get pumped when movies, books, or tv shows mention Ohio
14. You, or someone you know, swears more than average
15. Graeter’s ice cream is holy
16. The true “Miami University” isn’t in Florida
17. Lebron James is more god than man to you
18. Construction is a season
19. Deer crossing should be taken seriously
20. You know what Ohio’s worth and spend your time ensuring others do!
Do you have any other signs you’re from Ohio!? Share in the comments below!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own!