It’s that time of the year again when we all say, “I give up” or “I’m over it.” I mean, years of schooling and late night study sessions really takes a toll on someone. This is hard to balance especially when you are trying to figure out who you are and what you want to be. During this final stage in a young person’s life when graduation becomes only weeks, perhaps days away, the senioritis epidemic revives. These are the 20 signs you might have senioritis!
1. When you have numerous amounts of homework screenshots all over your camera roll.
2. Even with the homework screenshots or links to the answers, you don’t even wanna do it.
3. You don’t mind getting the F.
4. When naps are the number one priority.
5. The title and heading took so much time that you decided to take a break.
6. Amazon Prime and Netflix, your new friends.
7. Being late to school doesn’t make you blink an eye.
8. Leaving early is the equivalent of being released from prison.
9. The topic of most of your conversations is “when is graduation?”
10. When you go to school dressed as if you’re going to bed.
11. Looking good and trying to look decent for school takes so much energy.
12. Coffee, you can’t live without it.
13. Going from skipping at recess to skipping a class
14. When you finally realize that high school will never be like high school musical
15. You spend time in other classrooms versus your own
16. Class Lesson of the Day: Shameless on your phone… shameless
17. Extreme laziness at most situations, even getting up
18. You pull a Kim K crying face with every assignment given
19. But we all know in reality you won’t do it
20. You frequently check that graduation countdown app on your phone
What is the cure you may ask? Graduation
Do you have senioritis!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit