12 Signs You Are A Bona Fide City Girl
Let’s face it, city girl life is not for everyone. Some people, like myself walk the streets of a city and feel empowered. They know that they belong there. People do not just end up in a city, they choose to live there and embrace the fascinating lifestyle a city can offer. Whether it is the music city of Nashville or the Big Apple of New York, these are 20 signs that you are a bona fide city girl!
1. You live for fashion.
There are endless opportunities for fashion. It’s a huge part of being a city girl and it’s just one of the reasons why you love city living so much. You would walk a hundred blocks in the most uncomfortable Christian Louboutin heels as long as you know that you look fashionable doing it.
2. You love following the latest trends.
Constantly being able to try new things is a great perk of city girl life, so keeping up with these trends is key. Whether you love trying a new cycling class at SoulCycle, trying a sushi burrito, or trying some of the most daring looks right off the runway.
3. You would walk a mile in high heels around the city even if your feet hurt, just to look fashionable.
4. You accept all humans and nothing surprises you anymore.
5. You have no patience.
Hey slow walkers, move over!
6. Something about the bright city lights inspires you and gets you excited about life.
7. Shopping is your cardio.
8. You can manage living in small spaces for a high price tag.
9. Jaywalking is second nature to you.
No patience= no time to wait for cars, duh!
10. Through all the garbage, air pollution, and gross smells, you know there is no place you would rather want to live.
It is there, it is gross, and just a part of the city that everyone must sadly embrace
11. You are willing to pay high prices for the city life.
Between paying a ridiculous amount of rent, going out to eat, shopping, and public transportation, you are basically broke.
12. You mind your own business.
There are definitely some interesting people living in cities. You can mind your own business and even turn a blind eye, even to the public urination.