While Starbs constantly breaks my bank, there is nothing better during the holiday season. Now, for me, the holiday season starts as soon as the PSL is released and ends just after New Years. From the festive cups to the amazing flavors, here are the 15 reasons why I love Starbucks during the holidays!
1. THE Pumpkin Spice Latte
There is no other PSL like Starbucks’ PSL. They are the OG and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for it. It’s truly the official start to the holiday season.
2. The Fall Themed Cups Are So Cute
Whether you get the blue, purple, or orange cups, this season’s cups are so bright and fun!
3. Maple Pecan Latte Is A Cup Of Fall
With the yummy little bites of maple, you can’t go wrong with this cuppa fall!
4. Pumpkin Bread Is A Delicious Quick Snack
If you’re in a rush or are looking for a good snack, their pumpkin bread is really delicious.
5. The Red Holiday Cups Are So Simple And Festive
Seeing everyone walking around with the bright red holiday cups can really just get you in the spirit.
6. Peppermint Mochas Are The Best On A Cold Day
When the temps drop to freezing, a peppermint mocha is great way to keep warm. There is something about a Starbucks peppermint mocha that goes hand-in-hand with the holidays!
7. Caramel Brulee Latte Is The Perfect Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
If you are looking for something a little different, a caramel brulee latte will definitely do the trick!
8. Eggnog Lattes All Around
Eggnog is pretty much the official drink of the holiday season. Make it a latte and enjoy a yummy spirited beverage.
9. Rich Hot Chocolate Flavors Are So Much Better At Starbucks
Who needs a boring instant hot chocolate when you can have a rich, chocolatey coco from Starbs???
10. Gingerbread Lattes Are The Next Best Thing To Having A Real Gingerbread Man
If you are a fan of gingerbread, you will LOVE the gingerbread lattes. It’s literally like drinking the cookie…if that makes any sense.
11. The Cute Snowman Cookies Are Almost Too Cute To Eat
Even if you don’t want a cookie, they are too cute not to buy.
12. Cranberry Bliss Bar Is DELISH
The cranberry bliss bars come back during the holidays and they are such a delicious snack to have with you during the day.
13. Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops
Treat yourself this holiday season to one of the amazing peppermint brownie cake pops. You’ll be thanking me.
14. Gingerbread Cookies Are Almost As Good As Homemade Ones
15. No Matter What The Holiday, Starbs Has Something For You To Get In The Spirit
Starbucks will always have your back during the holiday season.
Why do you love Starbucks during the holidays!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit
Emerson College Grad with a B.S. in Multimedia Journalism. I have a slight pizza addiction, I'm obsessed with shoes, and enjoy long walks on the beach. Mama to the cutest boy on earth.