As a girl who’s lived almost all her life in Costa Rica, an underdeveloped country, I haven’t had many opportunities in the creative field. So I decided to spread my wings and go back to the country where I was born. These are 5 reasons why I chose to go to ASU.
1. I fell in love with the school in 2015.
I visited ASU in December 2015 and loved it. The Tempe campus made me feel at home.
2. I found Virginia G. Piper Center for Creative Writing.
As an English major, this place is heaven on earth.
3. Arizona State University is very culturally diverse.
More than 150 countries represented!
4. The weather and sunsets are amazing.
Almost 300 sunny days a year! And this sunset? Goals.
5. ASU has been named the #1 school in innovation.
For 2 years in a row! Check out what this means here.