You’re sick of waking up an hour early just to put a full face of makeup on to go to school, work, or just out with friends. I think every makeup-wearer has been there at some point. The good news is, if you ever want to go without wearing makeup, there are plenty of benefits. So now you’ll have a good excuse to go makeup free!
1. You don’t have to bother with taking it off tonight.
Hop straight in bed and relax. No face-scrubbing required.
2. You don’t have to worry about not getting everything off and having the excess cause acne the next day.
Your skin can breathe! It’ll stay much more clear than normal.
3. No more hourly touch-ups throughout the day.
Because who likes running to the bathroom just to make sure their face isn’t melting?
4. There will be no more fear of random eye makeup smudging (and no one telling you).
I thought you were MY FRIEND!
5. You’ll save money in the long run.
You might be surprised how much makeup you actually go through in a week once you don’t use any for seven straight days.
6. If you get complimented, you can be sure it’s completely based on your natural appearance.
Well, that felt really good.
7. You save time in the morning.
Now you actually can afford to hit the snooze button one more time.
8. No more getting makeup stains on your clothes.
And worrying if it’s actually going to come out at the end of the day.
9. You don’t have to worry about getting everything to look perfect.
Because, let’s face it, those two wings of eyeliner are never going to be symmetrical. Now you don’t have to stress about it.
10. You can rub your eyes worry-free.
My personal favorite of the bunch. This is especially handy during allergy season.