Upon hearing the word California, I’m sure the first thought that pop into your head is something along the lines of beaches, surfers, and LA. Well, there’s definitely more to the state than you may think- including the University of California, Los Angeles. Here are some pictures that’ll make you wish you were starting school at UCLA tomorrow!
1. The Gorgeous Campus
2. The School Spirit
3. Year Round Great Weather
4. The Sunsets
5. The Sunrises
6. The Athletics
7. The Nighttime Campus Vibes
8. The Beautiful Libraries (Powell Shown Below)
9. The Solidarity And United Spirit On Campus
10. The Plethora Of Activities Available
11. Another Perspective Of The Campus, Because It’s Just So Gorgeous!
12. The History
This picture is just a small glimpse into all the history and traditions carried on at UCLA…
13. The Annual Spring Sing
14. Pauley Pavilion
15. The Famous Inverted Fountain (And Its Tradition)
I’m sure all these pictures have you wishing you were starting school at UCLA tomorrow! Why do you love your school? Share in the comments!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Featured Image Source: pinterest.com