I remember when I was an incoming freshman at UVM! I looked up pictures of campus, constantly visited the website, and looked through the virtual tour because I couldn’t wait to see the campus in person. Since orientation is still months away, we thought it would be a good idea to search through Instagram for some of the best pictures that prove why being a Catamount is the best!
1. Because this cute little street is right down the hill.
2. Happy puppers like this roam all over Burlington (And campus.)
3. You’re surrounded with beautiful places to relax.
4. Vermont is home to the best beer in the world (that’s not my opinion, it was literally voted best beer in the world.)
5. This cute little spot.
6. We have the best lazy Saturday morning coffee shops.
7. We may be known for out mountains, but we have beaches too!
8. This sweetheart works at UVM as a therapy dog, and has office hours for snuggling.
9. The music scene is incredible, from brand new artists to well known favorites.
10. This Insta-worthy confection.
11. Beautiful places to get out and ski or ride, including Sugarbush, Stowe, Mad River Glen, Smuggler’s Notch, and Killington, to name a few.
12. Campus is beautiful and covered in art.
13. Campus sits on a hill overlooking this beautiful spot.
14. Church street is a safe haven for foodies (or those who want the perfect shot for the gram).
15. Who doesn’t want Chewbacca riding a bike through their school?