Who says you need a kitchen to make an ooey, gooey grilled cheese sandwich?? If you’ve got an iron (yes, a clothes iron) you can make yourself one delicious iron grilled cheese sandwich in minutes![youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53eGN2ixW5Q?rel=0]
What you need:
Bread (2 pieces)
Cheese (2 or more pieces – your preference)
Butter (about a tablespoon)
And an iron…duh
1. Butter the outside of both pieces of bread.
2. Pile on the cheese (we used 2 pieces, but for a cheesier iron grilled cheese sandwich, use however much you’d like).
3. Wrap the sandwich in tinfoil.
4. Iron both sides for about 2 minutes.
5. Open up your sando and enjoy!
Want more dorm recipes like iron grilled cheese? Check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more fun ideas!
Ashley is the Editorial Director of SOCIETY19. She is a graduate of Marist College with a degree in Business and Marketing.