Keto desserts, who would have thought that was even possible? Well it is and here are 5 recipes that will blow your mind. Dieting is not easy, let alone Keto dieting due to the no soda, bread and desserts to name a few of its restrictions. Some people refuse to even try the Keto diet because they can’t go without sweets but with these Keto dessert recipes you don’t have to and it’s not even cheating! These 5 Keto desserts from beginner to expert in difficulty will have you satisfied with your every sweet-tooth-craving.
1. Keto Chocolate Brownies
You probably thought chocolate was a no-no on the Keto diet but this recipe works around that restriction to fulfill your brownie needs. Here’s a step-by-step recipe from the Keto Sweet Tooth Cookbook to have everyone drooling over your brownies:
2/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp instant espresso
1 tsp baking powder
100g dark chocolate
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup erythritol
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees
- Mix almond flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, salt, instant espresso and baking powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter and place chocolate in hot butter. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs and erythritol.
- Slowing combine almond flour mix with eggs and erythritol mix
- Combine melted chocolate with batter
- Fill square tin with batter and flatten
- Cook for 20 minutes at 355 degrees
2. No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Craving a Reese’s but trying to stick to your Keto diet? These no-bake vegan and keto friendly peanut bars are here to save the day. Here’s a step-by-step recipe from the Sweet As Honey Blog to help you satisfy your craving!
Peanut Butter Layer
1 cup peanut butter (unsalted, no oil added
2/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup powdered erythritol
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoon peanut butter (unsalted, no added oil or sugar)
4 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
2 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- Combine peanut butter, coconut flour and powdered erythritol in a medium mixing bowl.
- Knead dough with hands.
- Transfer dough into rectangle baking pan and cover with parchment paper.
- Press dough and smooth top with spatula.
- Put pan in freezer while you prepare the chocolate layer.
- Add peanut butter and coconut oil in a small mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Quickly stir in erythritol.
- Remove pan from freezer. Spread chocolate layer evenly over peanut butter layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and cut with warm knife.
- Store in fridge.
3. Keto Cheesecake- New York Baked Low Carb Cheesecake
Craving Cheesecake Factory quality cheesecake without the guilt? Try this tasty low carb cheesecake from Fat For Weight Loss and worry no more!
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
180 g unsalted butter (cold)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
2 tbsp erythritol
2 cups cream cheese (full fat)
3/4 cups sour cream (full fat)
2/3 cup erythritol
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, erythritol and salt in a large glass bowl until all ingredients are fully mixed
- Cut cold butter into small chunks and add to dry ingredients. Quickly press butter into dry ingredients with two forks.
- Line 8.5″ springform cake tin with baking paper, grease the inside with butter and press base mixture into bottom tin.
- Place tine in fridge to set base and preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon zest and erythritol to mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- When mixture thickens, mix eggs in one by one.
- Take base out of the fridge, poke holes with fork in bottom of base and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool then wrap the bottom of the tin with aluminum
- Using sieve, pour filling into base. Put cheesecake into oven and bake in large baking sheet filled with water. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean
- Turn oven off and leave slightly open for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before placing in fridge for 4 hours.
4. Keto Almond Butter Cookie
Looking for a Keto treat that is easy and not time-consuming? You need to try these almond butter cookies! The best part is they are also vegan/paleo-friendly, flourless and only have three ingredients. These delicious delectables come from The Big Man’s World where you can also find numerous other recipes for healthy treats.
1 cup almond butter
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg (or ground chia seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line large baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl until completely mixed.
- Form 12 balls of cookie dough and place on baking sheet. Place balls 2 in. apart. Press down on each ball into a cookie shape. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake
This cake will satisfy all your Fall dessert cravings while still sticking to your Keto regime. Forget a Pumpkin Spice Latte when you can have it in a cake! Follow this recipe from @sarahsfitfood to make your Fall pumpkin spice dreams come true!
1 cup blanched almond flour
1/2 cup erythritol
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp powdered erythritol
1/4 cup butter (room temp)
3/4 cup powdered erythritol
1 tbsp hot water
1 tsp instant espresso
1 tsp choczero caramel syrup per slice of cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry cake ingredients to bow. Add wet ingredients and stir until combined. Pour mixture into 8×8″ tin lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Beat heavy cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form then add sweetener.
- Combine all buttercream ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spread the cake evenly with whipped cream.
- Slice into 12 pieces and drizzle with caramel