No matter how positive or good of a person you are, sometimes life just gets you down. It happens to the best of us. Sometimes we just hit a little bump in the road or sometimes life hits us like a ton of bricks and makes it hard to dust ourselves off and get back up again. No matter the struggle that you may be facing right now, I have compiled some of my personal favorite inspirational quotes that I tend to go back to whenever life starts to test me. These quotes have helped me get up from some of life’s hardest punches, so I hope they do the same for you.
1. Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations
No matter how dark of a time you may be going through, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. It may be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever. Remember that.
2. God Will Never Put You Through Something You Can’t Handle
This is one of my all time favorite quotes and is one of the best reminders for me when I am going through a hard time in life. I’ve faced some pretty hard things in my life, some I thought I’d never recover from, but reminding myself that God would never put me through something that I couldn’t handle made me stronger. Trust Him. He knows what He’s doing.
3. The Comeback Is Always Stronger Than The Setback
Even if it seems like you’re taking more steps back than steps forward, you will get there eventually, and when you do, it will be everything you wanted it to be and more.
4. Be Gentle With Yourself, You’re Doing The Best You Can
This is another favorite of mine that I’ve had to remind myself of every now and again. I think this quote is especially useful for college students like myself. College and life is hard, but you’re doing the best you can and that’s all you can do and all anyone can expect from you.
5. Accept What Is, Let Go Of What Was, And Have Faith In What Will Be
Because there’s no sense in stressing over the things you can’t change or things that are out of your control.
6. I Survived Because The Fire Inside Me Burned Brighter Than The Fire Around Me
No matter how bad things get in your life, if you have the will and strength inside of you (and I know you do) to overcome it, you always will come out on the other side and you will be stronger than you were before. Remember, even the darkest darkness can never dull the brightest lights.
7. You Were Given This Life Because You Are Strong Enough To Live It
This quote goes hand-in-hand with the second quote on this list. God has given you this life and put you on the paths that He has because He has a plan for you and He knows that you are strong enough to handle what He throws at you. If you weren’t, He wouldn’t throw them at you and He wouldn’t have given you this life.
8. Don’t Stress The Could Haves, If It Should Have, It Would Have
Everything happens for a reason, so don’t sweat the small stuff. Even if it feels like it’s your fault something didn’t happen, if it was supposed to happen, it would have.
9. FEAR Has Two Meanings – Forget Everything And Run Or Face Everything And Rise. The Choice Is Yours
Well, what’s it going to be? Choose wisely.
10. Life Is Tough, My Darling, But So Are You
And don’t you forget it.