Alright, I know we’re supposed to be looking for gifts for other people…but, c’mon. These tech gifts are so freaking cool, I couldn’t help but purchase one (or three) for myself. If you’ve got a techie in your life, here are some pretty cool tech gifts for them…or you…whatever.
1. Smartphone Sanitizer for an extra clean phone.
Considering how much we use it, it’s no surprise our smartphones are housing tons of bacteria which is why you need this germ-killing UV-C light smartphone sanitizer.
2. Solar Powered Charger for their next camping trip.
Phone’s battery at 2% and no outlet in sight? THE HORROR! But not if you have a charger that uses the sun’s energy to power up your baby.
3. Bluetooth Tracking Tag so they’ll never lose their keys or wallet again.
Constantly find yourself saying, “but I left them right here?” Yeah, me too. Damn keys are so sneaky. Keep tabs on them at all times with this nifty tracking tag.
4. Micro Stand for smartphones.
Whether you need to prop your phone up to take an adorbs selfie at the end of your hike, watch an episode of your latest Netflix obsession or display a recipe while you have at it in the kitchen – this micro stand is perfect for just that.
5. The Yoga 910 convertible laptop/tablet from Lenovo
Perfect for taking entertainment on the go, the Yoga can be used both as as tablet and a laptop which is super useful!
The ultimate Star Wars geek experience! Awaken your inner Jedi with the smartphone‑powered augmented reality STAR WARSTM experience.
7. Pocket DJ Mixer for their next big party.
Turn your smartphone into a portable sound mixer and who knows, maybe you’ll become the next Avicii.
8. Soft headphones for bed or the plane.
Now you can fall asleep listening to that podcast and not worry about getting tangled up in wires or waking up to a headphone piece jammed into your eardrum.
9. Amazon Dot
It’s Amazon Echo’s little bro. (Basically a voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more.)
10. A UE BOOM 2 Bluetooth Speaker
This portable wireless Bluetooth speaker is Waterproof, dirt-proof, and shock proof. Talk about unbreakable! It also has a 100 ft range so you won’t have to worry about losing the connection! Comes in many different colors!
The cloud is nice and all, but sometime we want tangible pictures we can actually hold in our hands and display on our walls. This instant photo lab takes all those pics stored on your phone and develops them into prints with the push of a button.
12. The Fitbit Fitness Tracker
This super sleek wristband is able to track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes! Perfect for any techie who loves to get in a good workout or just likes to keep track of their fitness from day to day.
13. The keyboard of the future, a Laser Projection Keyboard.
A list of cool tech gifts would not be complete without some kind of “laser.”
14. Mason Jar Speaker Amplifier
Even techies love mason jars. This one probably takes the cake though as it acts as a speaker amplifier.
15. This tablet holder is the best.
If you prefer a tablet for your marathon movie nights, consider an adjustable mount for hands-free viewing.
16. Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote.
Screw cable. Amazon Fire’s got over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney…shall I go on?
17. Virtual Reality Headset for the next 3-d experience.
It’s like your own private cinema.
18. Touch Screen Gloves so you can swipe in the winter.
Don’t let the cold tear you away from your one true love. These gloves allow you to stay warm and use your phone with ease (plus they’re really cute).
19. The Floating Phone Charger Dock will prevent anyone from tripping on cords, or stepping on your phone.
So you don’t have to leave your phone laying on the floor somewhere, praying it won’t get crushed.
20. The perfect Shower Speaker.
Every shower needs one. Probably one of the most cool tech gifts you can get a college student.
21. Olfactory alarm clock, the alarm clock of the future.
Can’t stand waking up to that blasting, foghorn of an alarm clock? I hear ya. How about rise-and-shining to the smell of french toast? That’s right, this alarm clock will wake you up with scent…incredible.
22. Wireless Speaker Bar doubles as a stand.
The easiest way to add a little oomph to any electronic.
23. This 3D Printing Pen will let you make art like never before.
Who wouldn’t want one of these?
Have any other cool tech gifts to add to the list? Share in the comments!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.