It’s almost time to move back into your college dorm and with all of the new clothes you got for Christmas, you’re wondering how you’re going to make it all fit. Let’s be honest… the closet space was already getting pretty tight before you headed home for break! Here’s a 10 step guide to how to organize your dorm closet and how to make it feel bigger!
1. Only bring the clothes that are in season.
2. Add in an extra clothing rack.
3. Invest in velvet hangers.
4. Use soda can tabs to create double clothing hangers.
5. Scout for multi-hook hangers.
6. Purchase a multi-tier pant hanger.
7. Don’t hang things that can be folded and stored in a drawer.
8. Choose the best way to organize your shoes.
9. Utilize command hooks.
10. Add in cute cubbies if space allows.
Let us know what you think about how to organize your dorm closet in the comments below!
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
Dominique Oliver is a student at Grand Canyon University, studying communications with a minor in marketing. Some of her favorite things include sunsets, vanilla chai tea lattes, and watching the Bachelor. You can keep up with her through her articles, as well as on her Instagram-- @dominiqueoliver18.