Being a Louisville Cardinal. Anyone who knows this to be true also knows that some things happen at Louisville that are just unavoidable. These things can be good, bad, and downright embarrassing. Here’s a list of a few of those moments any University Of Louisville student should be able to relate to.
1) Getting drenched on the one day that you forget an umbrella.
In Louisville, when it rains it pours. If you’re caught on a rainy day without an umbrella and rain boots, then I am very sorry.
2) Accidentally stepping on the cardinal and being egged on until you kiss it.
3) Eating at the Ville Grill for all three meals one day and asking yourself “Why?”
4) Using your flex on late night pizza and automatically regretting it.
5) Walking around the library for 15 minutes before you give up on finding a table.
Especially during finals week, the library is so full that finding somewhere to sit and study is nearly impossible.
6) Standing in line for Starbucks for so long that you almost miss class.
7) Spending “real money” on Qdoba even though you’re forced to buy a meal plan.
8) Being stopped a good 4 or 5 times on your way to class by people trying to get you to join their club/ take the free thing they’re giving away/ go to their event/ etc.
Whether you’re walking to the SAC or through the Humanities quad, you’re bound to run into a person or two standing at a booth trying to stop you as you race to class with your headphones in.
9) Spending way too much time in the Chick-Fil-A line at lunch time.
10) Loving your school despite the ridiculous things you may encounter there.
No school is perfect and you know that it’s little quirks are what makes University of Louisville the place to be.
Can you think of any other things that might happen at University Of Louisville?! Comment below!
Feature Image Source: weeheartit.com
UofL PoliSci and History | Mac & Cheese Enthusiast | P!ATD Fanatic | Professional Swiftie | Honorary Gilmore Girl | Lover of God | '"work hard and be nice to people"