Attending and being a student at UNH comes with a lot of emotions and reactions to certain things. UNH offers a unique campus life and academics, so as such, there will be some odd occurrences. Here are 10 GIFs that accurately describe what it’s like to be a student at UNH.
1. When they use the words “curtailed operations” in the email they send you about cancel classes.
2. When the Wildcat Transit is nowhere to be seen but the UNH app says its arriving.
3. Getting ready to lose your voice doing the hockey chants.
4. Trying to find an open table in Union Court during lunch time.
5. Waiting for the Hamilton Smith building to finally be done.
6. Going crazy for Quesadilla Wednesday at Hoco.
7. Having to awkwardly kick people out of a breakout room at Paul College because you have it reserved or being kicked out when someone else has it reserved.
8. Trying to be extra quiet in the Quiet Study Rooms in Diamond Library but then your phone vibrates.
9. Being hella jealous of people living in air conditioned dorms like Congreve Hall when it’s wicked hot out.
10. The joy you feel when you see a dog while sitting on T-Lawn.