Being a student at James Madison University is an amazing experience, but it can also cause you to experience a wide variety of emotions- some of which are hard to explain. To help you understand how JMU makes you feel, I’ve put together a list of ten gifs that describe what it’s like to be a student at JMU!
1. When you have to pull an all-nighter.
2. When you get a surprisingly good grade on a test.
3. When you’re the only person in a group project that knows what they’re doing.
4. Midterm Week.
5. Finals Week.
6. When you go to UREC for the first time in forever.
7. When you have to walk from one side of campus to the other (looking at you, health science classes).
8. When you see families on campus and you need to watch your language.