Sometimes all that can describe going to Binghamton is a video of a baby falling flat on their face. Here are 10 GIFs that accurately describe what it’s actually like to be a student at SUNY Binghamton.
1. Think you’re going to eat a five star meal every day? WRONG. Sodexo is alive and well and certainly not top notch.
2. Frat houses and bars on State Street are going to be gross and sweaty sometimes (all the time). Oh, and that fishbowl you got, it’ll probably be knocked over.
3. You’ll spend more than one night at Bartle, especially before finals.
4. The weather in Binghamton will have you considering transferring at one point or another.
5. After syllabus week, you’ll be walking the spine in sweatpants and a hoody on your way to lecture hall. Own it, embrace it, and grab Einstein’s on the way!
6. We have a lot of school pride. Our football team is undefeated!
7. Dollar show is *always* a good time.
8. Going to the Marketplace to study? More like going to get Red Mango and fall asleep on the couches.
9. We. Love. Dogs. Seriously, we will run from science II to C4 just to pet the infamous bear dog.
10. When it’s time to graduate, we realize that Binghamton has given us the best four years of our lives. Thanks, premiere public ivy of the northeast!
What are your favorite GIFs that accurately describe what it’s like to be a student at SUNY Binghamton? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: pinterest.com
Comments, Questions & Rants