We all love Kent State University, but sometimes it is just too hard to put words to our emotions. That’s what GIFs are for! I’d like to think of myself as somewhat of a GIF expert, I can pretty much find them for any occasion! So, please keep reading if you would like to see animations of all those feelings we have grown to love here – and that describe what it’s actually like to be a student at Kent State University.
1. When your professor extends the due date for that essay you haven’t started..
2. When you think you recognize someone across the esplanade, but it isn’t them so you play it off.
3. When it snows. Again.
4. When it’s a warm 60 degrees and everyone is in flip-flops.
5. Finals week. Enough said.
6. Looking around at all the fashion majors well dressed, and then looking at your outfit. Realizing that they are totally judging you.
7. When the dining hall offers breakfast all day.
8. Sunday mornings, or should I say afternoons, after going out until 3am.
9. When you realize you have a test on Tuesday and it’s Monday night.
10. The constant struggle between Homework or Netflix, and Netflix always wins.
What are your favorite GIFs that accurately describe what it’s like to be a student at Kent State University? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: pinterest.com
Delaney Huesgen is a Class of 2020 Fashion Merchandising student at Kent State Univeristy. Originally from Seattle, Washington, she is looking forward to her new adventure in Ohio. She hopes to move to New York and work at a magazine in an editorial position to continue her love of both writing and fashion.