College is full of life changing events, opportunities, and experiences, all different but some the same. During your first few weeks at school, you learn what it is actually like to live on your own, but once you get into the swing of things you find out what works best for you. Though we all experience different things, we all at one point have some of the same thoughts and actions. Below are 10 GIFs that perfectly describe what it’s actually like to be a student at Hofstra University.
1. When you tell yourself you are going to eat healthy, and workout, but then you remember HOFUSA is SOOOO close and all you want is a brownie sundae or a milkshake at 1:00 a.m.
2. When it’s towards the end of the semester and you start running out of meal points, but everyone keeps asking you to buy them food, because they have nothing left on their card.
3. Or, you are the one individual with 2000 meal points at the end of the year and you can literally serve the entire university.
4. When you have an exam early in the morning on a Wednesday, and you are trying to be a good student and study, but everyone is getting ready to go out for Greek night.
5. When you have class during dog therapy…
6. When the Starbucks line is so long and you have class in 5 minutes, but you need your morning coffee to survive.
7. When the Unispan is a workout and a half, and you’re already exhausted from staying up the night before to write a 18 page paper.
8. When you finally have the opportunity to take a nap during common hour!
9. When you lock yourself out of your dorm room and you have to wait for public safety to come and open your door.
(Always remember to bring your keys EVERYWHERE…unless this will be you… literally!)