East Stroudsburg University, where warriors belong. And let’s be real, to survive ESU you got to be a warrior. Life is tough yet rewarding. Here’s 10 GIFs that only a ESU warrior will relate to.
1. On-campus food- it sucks.
We are hungry college kids, you would think food wouldn’t be an issue. But somehow, ESU survives with only two eating spots; both with abnormal opening hours and food that you question how it’s been cooked.
2. Walking back from Walmart with your groceries is a set-up for disaster
One hill and filled to the brim plastic shopping bags are not a good mix
3. Elevators that decide to break every second day
Not so much if you live in the new suites, but relatable for any traditional dorm student. I have been here for 3 months now and the elevator has broken at least 9 times now- living on the fourth floor is hell.
4. Always freezing, never able to turn off air-con in the suites
Live in the suites, they said. You get to control your own air con, they said.
5. Wifi, or should I say no wifi
Yeah, it’s there. Does it ever work? No.
6. Don’t bother with game day, unless you like a sore bottom
7. Trying to fit 9 people into a 5-seat car because no one wants to walk
Every freshmen’s biggest struggle
8. 4-day party life
On a good weekend, possibly one of the nations most underrated party schools.
9. Winter is like an ice-bath
Being in the Poconos, we get hit with the winter weather pretty hard. You know this is true at East Stroudsburg University.
10. One big family
Small University= great bonds. East Stroudsburg University is a family environment.