Being a student at the University of Texas at Austin entails many things… Some of which are depicted in the following GIFs!
1. Leaving high school and coming to Austin
2. But realizing that all of your friends go to A&M…
3. When you realize you actually like the color burnt orange
4. Living by Guad and trying not eat out every day
5. When you find out it costs $20 to order a transcript
6. Trying not to get hit by all the bikers
7. Watching football games when you don’t understand how to play football
8. Telling your friends Matthew McConaughey is your professor
9. When you finally spot the white squirrel
10. Telling yourself you’ll get up for that 8 am…
11. When you realize that living in a city is expensive af
12. “Speedway construction won’t be finished until January 2018”
13. Checking your grades on Canvas like
14. And when your parents ask about your grades
15. When your professor says there’s no final
16. Advisor: What is something unique that you can add to your resume?
Me: *trying to stand out amidst the UT competitiveness*
17. Remember that one time we went to 6th and…
18. When the creepy, late-night announcement comes on the intercom at the PCL
What are your favorite GIFs that accurately describe what it’s actually like to be a student at University of Texas at Austin? Comment below!
Featured image source: veritas.org
Government major at the University of Texas at Austin. Favorite hobbies include watching Netflix and reading Nicholas Sparks.