When touring colleges, sometimes they all blend together and it’s hard to separate one tour from another. But when you go through your tour of Plymouth State, a few things stand out from the rest. Here’s what you can expect from your campus tour of Plymouth State.
1. There is a ton of uphill walking.
Because the campus is basically on a mountain, you’ll be exhausted by the end of the day.
2. You’ll receive a coupon for school apparel.
You’ll get a coupon for 10% off school apparel in the bookstore. It’s only good for the day of your tour, so take advantage of it!
3. There will be a lot of skiing talk.
You’ll hear multiple people talking about skiing and the surrounding ski resorts.
4. You’ll get a chance to eat in the cafeteria.
And it’s actually not half bad (for college food, that is).
5. You’ll look inside a few classrooms.
You’ll check out various classrooms from different, unique buildings.
6. You’ll get to check out the state-of-the-art ice rink.
Students can skate in here for free, which is a huge bonus!
7. You’ll hang out with Robert Frost.
You’ll get a chance to see the statue of Robert Frost, sitting on that random bench on campus (and you’ll know that this’ll be perfect for late night photo shoots).
8. You’ll get a breathtaking view of mountains.
And the little town of Plymouth, New Hampshire.
9. You’ll take a look at the list of student activities/clubs.
And you’ll probably realize you won’t be boarding.
10. You’ll get a first look at the most beautiful school in New Hampshire.
During your tour of Plymouth State, you’ll realize just how beautiful New Hampshire can be.