With Easter hopping around the corner, we here at Society19 know you are trying to switch from bed bunny to boozy bunny and why wouldn’t you? Spring has sprung and so should you! You deserve it! You don’t have time to hunt for recipes, nor themed decorative ideas online. Save that Easter egg hunt for Easter. If you’re too hip to hop, let me help the hip hop right on over to some fun Easter drinks ideas that aren’t for the kids with this Easter drinks list made especially with you in mind.
1. Easter Energy Bunny Chocolate Cocktail
You will be happy you have this drink because it isn’t just yummy; it’s also energizing thanks to the Baileys! Plus, you may find you already own a majority of the ingredients used in this cocktail.
1. Pour 150 ml of milk into a glass, mix in 1 tbsp of chocolate icing/spread
2. Add 30 ml baileys, 20 ml vodka, a handful of ice and shake until mixed
3. Strain and pour
You can either pour your newly concocted cocktail into a glass and top it with a drizzle of chocolate and caramel sauce, add a cute Easter-themed stirrer, OR if you want to get really festive you can pour it into a hollow chocolate easter egg.
If you would like to pour it into a chocolate egg then start by warming up a knife with boiled water then cut off the top of the egg to make a perfect cup for your easter energy bunny chocolate cocktail. Put these easter cocktails in an egg carton for some eggs-tra fun!
2. Buzzed Bunny Cotton Candy Cocktail
This drink is as much or as little as you want it to be. If you like a strong drink with an even stronger appearance, this is the drink for you.
Steps to follow if you want to be a buzzed bunny:
1. Get 4 cups of premade cotton candy from Amazon or a grocery store/Walmart
2. Pour 4 cups of grape juice into a pitcher and add 6 ounces vanilla vodka or whatever your favorite vodka flavor is
3. Place some cotton candy in the bottom of your preferred glass, pour the mixture into a pretty glass, and then top with some easter fluff otherwise known as cotton candy
3. The Easter Egg Martini
The Easter egg martini is an easy and celebratory drink that will make you feel like a bartender everyone would be blessed to know. My favorite thing about this daring drink is that while it seems and tastes hard to make in reality the hardest thing about making it is going to buy the ingredients.
Follow these steps for a tasty drink eggciting for all:
1. Separate an egg white from the egg yolk and place egg white in a glass or shaker
2. Add 2 ounces of vodka, 1-ounce of chocolate liquor, a half-ounce of creme de cacao, 1 ounce of screwball whiskey, and 1 ounce half and half
3. Add ice, give it a shake, and you’re ready to strain and sip!
If you want to get in the Easter spirit you can pour it into a hollow chocolate Easter bunny. Start by buying a hollow chocolate bunny then warm up a knife with boiled water. Start by cutting off the ears of the chocolate bunny. Finally, pour your easter egg martini into your newly made edible cup. Don’t forget to add a straw so you can finish the job with a big easter swig.
4. Cottontail Martini
While this drink might be more on the timely side of this easter drinks list, it is well worth it!
1. Start by laying out two shallow dishes. Add a teaspoon of honey to one and shredded coconut to the other.
2. Rim the edge of the martini glass with honey and then the coconut shreds then set aside
3. In a chilled cocktail shaker add 1.5 ounces whipped vodka (or vanilla vodka), 1.5 ounces coconut rum, 2 ounces half and half, 1/2 ounce cream of coconut, and a splash of pineapple juice
4. Shake the mixture like your drink depends on it because it does
5. Strain into your prepared martini glass
Using a knife, cut a small slit in a marshmallow or a peep. Slip the marshmallow or peep on the side of the martini glass and voila! Now you have an easter drink any white rabbit would be happy to sip on after a long day of being late for an important date.
5. Cute as a Carrot Cocktail
2. Add in 1 cup of chilled Prosecco
3. Mix and serve
6. Easter Egg Jello Shots
7. Bunny Marry
8. Easter Brunch Lavender Gin & Tonic Punch
9. Bunny’s Breath Colada Frozés
Remember when the craze was frozés? I don’t know about you but I’m still not over them especially when the temperature rises. In fact, the more the sun warms me up the more I crave a pineapple-coconut-infused frozé. I know I’m not the only one.
Therefore, here are the steps for 2 spring colada frozés perfect for Easter:
1. Pour 2 ounces of CÎROC Summer Colada and mix 2 ounces of rosé (I personally like a sweet rosé for this drink but it’s up to you)
2. Throw in 2 cups of ice and blend all together until the drink is a slushy
3. Pour slushy into champagne coups and top with a splash of a sweet sparkling wine
4. Garnish with baby’s breath (you can purchase at many groceries or local flower shops) attached by wooden mini clothes line clips (Amazon sells them for $8) for an impressive presentation
10. Easter Hop Rock Candy Cocktail
This Easter cocktail comes to life in your hands—literally! With the simplicity of this interactive drink, I would be doing you a disserve if I didn’t include it on this Easter drinks list.
Follow these steps for a rocking Easter cocktail:
1. Get some pop-rock candy sticks (if you want a consistency I suggest buying all one color but if you want a range of colors like the rainbow then get a multi-colored pack from Amazon)
2. Pour some champagne (whichever kind you like best) into a glass
2. Stir Champagne with a pop-rock candy and watch your drink change colors.
The candy doubles as both a sugary tasteful addition as well as an adorable stirrer. If this isn’t Easter enough for you then add a bow to the end of the pop-rock candy sticks. You can even spruce up the stirrer by adding a white pom-pom to the end of the pop-rock candy stick to represent a bunny’s tail.