Baking takes a lot of time, but microwavable desserts are a lot less time-consuming. It’s hard to bake when you’re in a dorm at college, but for these desserts, all you need is a microwave and a mug. These recipes are easy to make and only use a few ingredients. Most of these ingredients are things you should be able to find around campus, especially if your college is near a grocery store. Grab your mug, plug in your microwave, and start making these delicious desserts in a cup!
Who doesn’t love the gooey taste of a Rice Krispies Treat? The sugary cereal combined with the marshmallow fluff makes this treat the perfect dessert in a cup for you to make. This recipe for desserts in a cup is so easy to follow and it tastes so good, too. All you need is:
1. Place the butter in the mug and microwave it for 30 seconds, or until it is completely melted.
2. Mix in the marshmallows and then add the cereal quickly before it hardens. Stir until the mix is the right consistency.
3. Enjoy your dessert!
*Makes one dessert! Make more than one if you want, or you can just hog all of the ingredients if you want.
Want to be reminded of the summer, even in the middle of a snowstorm? S’mores are the perfect option of desserts in a cup whether you’re indoors or outdoors. And they’re easy to make, with or without a fire. Just grab your mug because it’s time to make this dessert in a cup for you and your friends. Here’s what you need:
1. Crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin or your hand until they are fine crumbs.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the graham crackers into a bowl. Add in the milk and egg, and keep mixing until all ingredients are combined.
3. Microwave the microwave-safe bowl for two minutes, then put the chocolate on top. Microwave until the chocolate is melted, about a minute.
4. Put the marshmallows on top and enjoy!
*Makes one dessert. Make another one and give it to someone as a peace offering, or if you want to make new friends.
I want to provide desserts in a cup for all of my friends, so this one is for the people who like desserts, but don’t want all that sugar. This is another easy-to-make cake, and it has peanut butter (my favorite thing). Peanut butter is really good, no matter what it gets combined with. This dessert in a cup has peanuts, so please be careful if you have allergies. Here’s what you need:
1. Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds to soften and then use some to grease the mug.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients with the rest of the peanut butter until well combined.
3. Pour the ingredients into the mug and microwave for a minute. Check the center with a toothpick and microwave for 30 seconds if it is still wet.
*This recipe makes two mug desserts. Give one to your roommate, or your bestie.
Chocolate chips and peanut butter always go really nice together. Another great option out of all the desserts in a cup with peanuts, this combines the taste of peanut butter and chocolate to give you that perfect peanut butter cup taste. This is another version of the above dessert, but it includes chocolate. You’ll need:
1. Melt butter and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Mix flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, melted peanut butter mixture, and water until well combined. Add in the chocolate chips.
3. Divide into mugs and microwave for one minute each, until puffed and set.
*This recipe makes 6 mug desserts. So make sure you have enough friends to eat them with!
Everybody loves the classic chocolate chip cookie, especially when you’re missing home. This dessert in a cup is perfect to remind you of your mother’s homemade cookies that you would always steal from the kitchen table when you were little. This recipe is easy to follow and only a few steps. This is what you’ll need:
1. Melt the butter for 15-30 seconds. Then add in the sugar and light brown sugar and stir to combine. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips until well mixed.
3. Microwave the mug for 1-2 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
*Makes one dessert. But you can always double this recipe and make a dessert for your roommate, too!
There are hundreds of Disney World Restaurants Mickey Mouse has to offer. Many of them are incredible and delicious in…
Many Florida Universities offer a variety of high-class educational programs. Many in-state and out-of-state students have dream schools in the…
Tel Aviv restaurants are some of the most delicious and unique cuisine options. Below I listed my Top 10 Tel…
Unfortunately, there are many barriers for entry into the wonderful world of console gaming. Consoles are expensive, and many games…