Everyone knows that Mississippi State has the best cowbells. Some of my classmates asked me to write an article that gives inspiration for decorating cowbells. Here are 16 cowbell photos to inspire you along your decorative journey! All of these cowbells belong to (or were made by) the incoming freshmen – the class of 2020.
1. Maroon, white, and SNL references.
Kimberly Logan Waggoner
2. A classic “Go Dawgs” with a lacey bow.
Victoria Shannon Feathers
3. Painted paw print and of course…Hail State!
4. Down south, we know how to use Mardi Gras beads for anything.
5. The bigger the bow the better the bell!
6. Glitter it on up.
Chandler Skylynn Russell
7. You can never go wrong with monograms!
8. The more you make the merrier…
9. The most glamorous “Hail State” you’ll ever see.
10. Some say pink is the new maroon.
11. Throw on a bow and you’re good to go!
12. For all you male readers…
13. Monogram vinyl and a chevron bow?! Perfection.
14. Feeling daring? Try painting a bulldog.
15. Or a flower wreath around your initials.
16. This one is my favorite; it’s so vibrant!
Giving Grace Art
Which of these cowbell photos inspired you most? Comment below and share this article with friends!
Featured image sources: youniversitytv.com, todayisoursomeday.com
Alexa graduated high school from the Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts, a residential college preparatory public high school. She will start at Mississippi State University in the Fall of 2016. Alexa enjoys reading, writing, and, above all, science. She plans to pursue Biomedical Engineering during her time at MSU. Though science is her passion, so is journalism and writing. She also loves activities like: fishing, baseball, basketball, and occasionally, hula-hooping.