10 Cheap Easy Dips Perfect For College Students
Hosting a party? These cheap easy dips are perfect! These 10 dips take 3-20 minutes to make and are affordable, easy and most importantly, delicious. Check out these 10 cheap easy dips that are perfect for college students!
1. Spicy Mango Guacamole
1 Avocado, large
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1 Lime, Juice of
1 cup Mango, fresh
1/2 cup Red onion
1/4 tsp Cayenne
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/2 tsp Cumin
1. Remove the pit from the avocado. Scoop out the avocado into a large mixing bowl. Mash with a fork until you have the desirable consistency.
2. Add the remaining ingredients then stir and combine.
3. Serve with burgers, chips or on toast!
2. Seven- Layer Dip
1/2 bunch Green onions
2 Roma tomatoes
1 (16 ounce) can Refried beans
1 cup Guacamole or make homemade guacamole
1 (2.25 ounce) can Olives
1 cup Salsa or pico de gallo, chunky
1 (1 ounce) package Taco seasoning
1 Tortilla chips
1 cup Cheddar or mexican blend cheese
1 (8 ounce) container Sour cream
8 (9 ounce) plastic tumblers
1. Blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans into a bowl.
2. Spread your mixture into a serving platter (large).
3. Put sour cream and cream in another bowl and spread over the beans.
4. Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
3. Million-Dollar Dip
1/2 cup Bacon bits, real
5 Green onions
1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Almonds
1. Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients. Serve with your favorite crackers.
(Chill for 2 hours if desired).
4. Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
1 – 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 – 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
⅔ cup sour cream
1 – 8 oz. block cream cheese (softened)
⅓ cup mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix Parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts.
In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and garlic.
Add to spinach mixture and mix until combined.
Pour into a pan and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Chicken Enchilada Dip
1 small can red enchilada sauce
1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (rotisserie chicken or slow-cooked chicken will work great!)
1 small can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1½ cups shredded mexican blend cheese (cheddar or jack cheese would work well too)
⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
tortilla chips for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour enchilada sauce into a shallow baking dish.
3. Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the entire dish. Throw on cilantro and shredded cheese.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.
6. Crack Dip
16 ounces Sour Cream, Regular or light
Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
2 slices Bacon, Cooked and finely chopped, plus more for garnish
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Scallion, Sliced
1. Mix the sour cream, ranch dressing mix, bacon bits and cheese together in a bowl. Top with scallions and extra bacon. Serve with chips (Cover and refrigerate 24 hours if you’d like).
7. Tex-Mex Corn Dip
4 cups fresh roasted corn (from 5 corn cobs)
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 to 3 fresh jalapeños (seeds and membranes removed), finely minced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine corn, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, jalapeños, cilantro, cumin, garlic salt, and black pepper.
2. Stir until mixed. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chip scoops.
8. Bean Dip
1 lb ground beef
1 (1oz) package taco seasoning
1-1/2 cups salsa
1 (16oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 (28oz) can refried beans
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef; drain.
2. In a large pot, combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, salsa, Velveeta and refried beans. 3. 3. Cook on low for about 10 minutes. Ready to serve!
9. Banana Cream Pie Dip
1 c. vanilla Greek yogurt (or regular vanilla yogurt)
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ c. banana flavored instant pudding mix (half of a 3.4 oz. box)
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ banana, sliced
1. Combine yogurt, cream cheese, pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Beat on medium-high speed. Wait until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon into a serving dish; top with sliced bananas.
10. Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, chilled
1 cup caramel ice cream topping , chilled (I used Hershey’s in the glass jar)
1 store bought graham cracker pie crust , crumbled
1. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth.
3. Stir in caramel ice cream topping.
4. Break graham cracker crust into pieces and place in a ziploc bag. Seal the bag and crush graham cracker crust pieces using a rolling pin.
5. Serve with apple slices.
Let us know what you think about these cheap easy dips! Drop us a line!!
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
Hi, I'm Leah, a Los Angelino living in Boston! I'm a grad from Northeastern University with a Bachelors from the College of Arts, Media and Design. I'm obsessed with going on adventures, photography, writing, being a Taurus and finding hidden gem restaurants, musicians and places to travel. I live for tacos and you can't keep me away from a cute farm stand. I also live for Instagram ... oops!