Time to get out there and mingle. Here are things you should NOT wear on a first date – it just might ruin all chances you have at making a good impression!
1. Don’t wear anything you need to wash, but haven’t yet
In your hamper? Wore that shirt that a few times this week? Leave it. If it’s dirty, there isn’t any point of wearing it. Wear something fresh and make a good impression.
2. Don’t overdress, but don’t underdress
Going to see a movie? Don’t wear your fanciest outfit. But, if your going to a nice restaurant, you don’t want to show up in leggings.
3. Anything you would wear to the gym is out of the question
If it can handle sweat, it can’t handle the date.
4. Risks aren’t worth it
Don’t try that new dress you recently bought. It might be the incorrect size, better hope it doesn’t rip!
5. Don’t wear something without trying it first
Don’t choose something last minute and throw it on. You mind end up regretting it.
6. Don’t dress too comfortably
If you sleep in it, it probably wouldn’t look good on your first date.
7. Don’t dress for your date, dress for yourself
Always be yourself and dress for yourself! Don’t try to impress someone without being yourself.