If you didn’t know, missed connections is actually a thing on Craigslist where people (usually creeps) leave posts about people they “missed connecting” with. This could be a guy walking into a store and seeing an employee who he wished he talked to or a woman who is trying to connect with the man whose heart she broke. For the most part, the people who post on missed connections seem to be super aggressive and sketchy. But, there are some genuine people who are looking for love. These are 20 Craigslist Toronto missed connections you need to read right now!
1. Falling for the pen pal
2. ” You must be American”
3. Heartbroken over co-worker
4. Maddie, where are you?
5. Looking for the salt-pepper hair
6. Amber, please find this man
7. Blonde girl from Walmart
8. “It was something about the way you move your arms”
9. Employee of Cosmo
10. The girl reading Patrick Rothfuss
12. The Lavelle elevator
13. The girl on the train
14. The waitress who cleaned the table
15. The idiot who fell in love at first sight
16. “We looked at each other twice”
17. Forgive him!
18. Big muscle dude
19. Found love in church
20. The girl in the blue dress
Have you had any experiences with missed connections on Craigslist Toronto!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit
Emerson College Grad with a B.S. in Multimedia Journalism. I have a slight pizza addiction, I'm obsessed with shoes, and enjoy long walks on the beach. Mama to the cutest boy on earth.