From “optional” practice that’s actually mandatory to the unbelievable ability to always be hungry, here are 20 things that only a student athlete can relate to.
1. Ice baths are actually appealing.
2. “Sorry, I have practice” is constantly said.
3. Spring break actually means spring training, not bikinis and bottles.
4. You know that “optional” actually means mandatory.
5. Having recruits on campus means free food.
6. You are always falling asleep in class.
7. You are constantly hungry.
8. You are up before the sun.
9. The best time of the year is when you get new gear.
10. You spend majority of your day complaining about how sore you are.
11. You live off of Gatorade and water.