Blair Waldorf is the lead character of Gossip Girl. She is an overachiever who comes of as cold and snobbish, but she also has an extremely sensitive side as well. Throughout the show and novels, she says some things that everyone can relate to and should live by. So, check out some of the best Blair Waldorf quotes we should all live by!
1. “The most important parties are the ones you’re not invited to.”
These are either the ones that tell you who your true friends are or who your enemies are. Either way, they are fun to crash.
2. “Well, here’s my advice: have a little faith, and if that doesn’t work, a lot of mimosas.”
Sometimes, having a little faith in something helps the situation, but other times, it does not. Bad times call for alcohol, right? This is definitely one of the most relatable Blair Waldorf quotes!
3. “If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.”
If you want something bad enough, you will not let anything get in your way or anyone prevent you from your goals. Making an excuse as to why you gave up shows that you truly did not want it.
4. “I don’t need friends, I need more champagne.”
Okay, okay. Friends are important, but they are people too. Champagne will never betray you or break your heart. Champagne will only love you and make you feel better.
5. “Oh, my life is so beautiful. I don’t need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled.”
Live a life where you are fulfilled without having a man. Having a boyfriend or significant other should not be the thing that fulfills you in life. Live a life of purpose. This is one of the Blair Waldorf quotes that everyone needs to read.
6. “Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”
Apparently, the person who said that money does not buy happiness never went to a candy store or the Disney store in Times Square. Stores like those are happy.
7. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
Do not try to get people to love you. It is not worth your time or effort. Instead, work hard, and they may end up fearing you, which makes you more powerful anyway.
8. “I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.”
Pay no mind to those who look down on you or treat you as second class. You are amazing and worthy of the best of the best. Anybody, whether it is a significant other or employer, would be lucky to have you.
9. “She likes to see the best in people. I like to see the truth.”
Seeing the best in people is a good thing, and giving them the benefit of the doubt is good. However, do not let anyone take advantage of you. If you see that a person is manipulative, call it for what it is.
10. “The great loves are the crazy ones.”
The best romances are those that are fun, spontaneous and out-of-the-box. No one remembers the ordinary loves; they only remember the ones that are insane enough to be memorable. This is one of the Blair Waldorf quotes that anyone who has been in love can relate to.
11. “You need to be cold to be queen.”
Being nice often gets you nowhere in life. Sometimes, you need to stand up for yourself and be assertive, even if it comes off as being mean.
12. “You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to.”
Never settle for a significant other who treats you like you mean nothing to them. A romantic partner would go above and beyond for you, and you deserve nothing less.
13. “What I want, is to become a powerful woman.”
Women deserve nothing better than a chance to live up to their potential. You are worthy of the best and nothing less. Follow your wildest dreams and achieve the greatness you deserve. This is one of the Blair Waldorf quotes every woman should read and live by!
14. “We can’t let the men of our past define us.”
Bad relationships happen to everyone. However, it is important to not let these mistakes deter us from the best future relationships.
15. “I have an army to build, a school to take over and girls to blackmail.”
Bad moments happen in life. It is okay to wallow in self-pity for a while, but it is important to not stay there. Remember why you are doing what you are doing and press on.
16. “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.”
Moving on from a past experience can be good, but it also requires the ending of something else. The ending may seem tough, but moving forward may be the best thing for you.
17. “Things are never as bad as you think.”
Bad situations often seem like the worst thing possible in the time that it is happening. However, once you have the chance to overcome it and look back, you will see that it was not that terrible.
18. “Forget boys. Keep your eyes on the prize.”
Many times, women get distracted from their goals when they meet a guy and fall in love. However, it is best to stay focused while in the relationship in case the relationship breaks up.
19. “People don’t tell you who you are. You tell them.”
People try to place other people into boxes based on who they think they are. Do not let them tell you who you are. Break any stereotypes and preconceptions that people have about you.
20. “Nothing’s holding me back anymore. I know what I want and I’m gonna get it.”
Going through difficult circumstances is tough. However, nothing feels better than overcoming a tough situation and moving forward with your head held high.
Which one of these Blair Waldorf quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Featured Image Source: www.pinterest.com
Ashley is a recent graduate from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA with her Bachelor's in journalism. She love writing articles about music and Philadelphia. Ashley would love to pursue a career in journalism in New York City.