So you’re feeling it again. That knot in your throat, tears welling up in your eyes. Maybe you fucked up on a test. Maybe you got written up. Maybe it’s just Monday. Being a stressed out and over worked college student can sometimes ( most of the times ) make you wanna curl up in your twin XL bed and cry forever. (and let’s face it, you really aren’t a true college until you’ve had like 10 mental breakdowns) But unfortunately, our emotions just come and go as they fucking please – and can catch you in the most public of places. Because of this, I thought I would put together a list of the 10 best places to cry at San Diego State University.
1. Any bathroom in the administration building.
Seriously no ones in them and they’re SO nice.
2. Fourth floor of the library
3. Fifth floor of the library.
4. Basically any floor above the 2nd in the library
5. The art building
All of the classrooms are usually empty. Also you can sniff spray paint cans to make the pain go away.
6. The good friend lounge (3rd floor of the union).
7. The Don Powell theater
Because literally no one goes. And if someone does, you could just tell them you’re acting.
8. GMCS 5th floor bathrooms
Again, no one’s in there and they’re SO SO nice.
9. The patio behind Storm Hall West… but only when it’s cold I REPEAT only when it’s cold.
10. Right in the middle of centennial walk way – Just fucking do it.
You know you want to. Everyone else wants to, too.