College. It’s one of the best, most fulfilling (and most expensive) periods of your life, but it’s also one of the most stressful and nerve-wracking. It’s not a time to laze around. College breeds experimentation, love and loss, disappointment and joy and it requires a lot of work and attention.
So, in honor of the truly amazing and utterly terrible parts of college, here are 25 inspirational quotes to keep you inspired and focused:
1. Educated ≠ Smart
2. Hard to be enthused about 8am chemistry…
4. Keep an eye on your daydreaming though.
5. Perfect quote to use after every exam.
6. On your way from being broke to slightly not as broke!
7. Pressure can help, but don’t let stress take over.
8. And keep hanging on till graduation.
9. Guess success can wait…
10. Get up and go to class.
11. Tell that Chipotle employee that you want more chicken! Take control!
12. *2 Chainz voice* I’m different yeah I’m different.
13. Caffeine and Adderall don’t count.
14. Elsa said it best, the past is in the past.
15. Flipcup will become second nature.
16. My thoughts when I enter the all-you-can-eat dining hall:
17. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
18. Some people get money and gifts from Oprah. You get a quote.
19. Dr. Seuss quotes resonate more with college students than kids.
20. Sounds a little too good to be true.
21. Sharing a twin bed with someone else must really be worth it then, because it is not easy…
22. Damn lazy dreams
23. Great way to validate your insanity.
Bonus, from the master himself,
Don’t let anyone get you down. Be happy, be wise, learn as much as you can and live your life. College doesn’t last forever, but you can make the most of it by being positive and focused in everything that you do. Good luck!
Image source: jrbenjamin.files.wordpress.com and
Tamilore Oladipo is a 17 year old Nigerian going to her second year of university. She is a blogger at A Little Bit Alternative, a music blog that she began in November 2014. She likes music, books/comics, movies, TV, Tumblr, and is an avid member of various fandoms.