Ah, Snapchat. Something invented to make it easier to communicate, send nudeys and humiliate your friends’ existence. But what was made to be a fun app, has undoubtedly taken over today’s society. People can’t do anything without taking a photo and putting it on their My Story for all their fellow snappers to see. If it wasn’t on your story, did it actually happen? Some things happen that people just have to capture and share, and oftentimes what’s meant to stay private, well, doesn’t. Instead, it’s shared all over the Internet. Here are 20 of those moments.
1. Proud Mother Daughter moment.
2. We call this embarrassing.
3. It’s happened to all of us, man. But, was it necessary to let everyone know?
4. Turning the Walk of Shame to the Snap of Shame
5. Shining, shimmering, splendid
6. Next up, twerking on Robin Thicke.
7. Hoping someone on her friends lists would be able to fill her in on what/who she did last night.
8. Guess chivalry isn’t dead.
9. No comment.
10. No, we don’t. Not sure we would understand it either…
11. How Kylie Jenner got her inspiration.
12. You don’t need makeup, bro.
13. What. Is. That?!
14. The moment when friendship turns into a bromance and is captured for the whole world to share. *Aww*
15. Solid 0.5. Congrats.
16. Just a dude and his cat spending QT together.
17. What exactly is this trying to accomplish?
18. Are you saying whoops because you actually snapchatted this or slept with a stranger?