Peanut butter, oh peanut butter…has there ever been a more wonderful invention? Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. You too? Well I hate to break it to you, but you might be 100% addicted to peanut butter. Check the signs:
1. You always have something in your house which contains peanut butter.
And on the rare occassion you don’t – you freak out.
2. You add peanut butter to everything.
Peanut butter and grilled cheese? Sounds good to me!
3. You get excited because something has peanut butter on it.
4. You constantly smell like peanuts.
At least faintly.
5. And you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Because let’s face it, is there a better smell than peanuts?
6. You eat peanut butter by the spoonful.
7. Your search history is 10 different variations of “peanut butter recipes.”
Easy peanut butter recipes, dessert peanut butter recipes, how to eat peanut butter for every meal…
8. Peanut butter is clearly an acceptable pre-workout snack.
9. You dream about peanut butter.
Yes, this has happened to me.
10. Everything reminds you of peanut butter.
11. If someone says they don’t like peanut butter, you scream in your mind.
And silently judge them.
12. You love every single type of peanut butter.
Soft, extra soft, chunky, honey, white chocolate…etc…
13. You’ve taken the peanut butter jar into your bedroom with a spoon.
14. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are the best.
Any time, any day.
15. You freaked out when peanut butter Oreos became a thing.
16. When you haven´t eat peanut butter in a while, you feel like something is missing.
17. You have a Pinterest board completely dedicated to peanut butter recipes.
18. Sometimes you consider peanut butter to be your life partner.
At least you know it’ll never let you down.
19. When someone tells you the peanut butter jar is empty, you know they’re wrong.
You can always scrape the bottle to find more.
20. Whenever someone is eating peanut butter, you can’t resist asking for a bite.
Have another sign that you’re addicted to peanut butter? Share in the comments!