At WSU, there are some things only we understand. Here are 20 signs you go to Wayne State University.
1. You’re a Warrior.
2. You bleed green and gold.
3. You know that even having a Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Bottom Line Café, and Great Lakes Coffee isn’t enough.
4. You love Mac n’ Brewz for comfort food and beer.
5. It’s too hard to choose between Subway and Blimpies.
6. You’ve seen the Fist of a Champion.
7. Even if you are one minute late to your car, you get a parking ticket.
8. You’re in the heart of Detroit.
9. You’re steps away from the museum district.
10. And the theater district.
11. You know it’s called Wayne State, not Wayne Community College.
12. You tell people how you can find Wayne State by referencing your right hand and pointing near the bottom of your thumb.
13. You’ve been in Old Main.
14. You know Cass Avenue (also known as Cass Corridor).
15. You have warrior dollars.
16. You have at least one piece of Wayne State clothing.
17. You walk, a LOT.
18. You know how to rep your school.
19. You know where to avoid the wind tunnels on campus.
20. You’re proud to be a Warrior!
Have any more signs you go to Wayne State University? Comment below!
Featured image source: detroit1701.org
Sereen Hamawi is a senior at Wayne State University. She is a major in Anthropology and a minor in Criminal Justice. She enjoys running in the morning, exercising at night, and training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She also enjoys gardening. She has an obsession with fruit infused water. Her favorite books are the Harry Potter series and The All Souls Trilogy. In her spare time she likes to relax in front of the fireplace (winter) or in front of a bonfire (summer/spring) with a good book and a cup of tea.