1. Walking three or more miles every day is typical.
2. There is no sprinting to class five minutes before it starts and making it on time.
3. There are always people EVERYWHERE.
4. Buildings are huge, and you get lost looking for a room in a building you’ve never been in before.
5. Meal lines are long. So long.
6. You could go an entire day without seeing the same person twice.
7. Your lecture halls are some of the biggest spaces on campus.
8. There is a rival university you love to hate.
9. There are, what feels like, a million different clubs/activities to join.
10. Your school’s logo is instantly recognizable.
11. Game days are insane.
12. You can go anywhere and meet a current student/alumnus.
13. Most people know your school.
14. Due to your school’s large size and status, lots of outsiders have opinions about your school.
15. Your campus is a cultural hub for the community.
16. There are a lot of cool shows to see.
17. You might have more than one family member who’s an alumnus.
18. If you go to a huge university, your campus has its own zip code.
19. There are highway exit signs 200 miles away from school.
20. You can find your school’s logo on a Victoria’s Secret Pink shirt.
Have any other signs you go to a huge university? Comment below!
Featured image source: lifebuzz.com