So you’ve got the essentials for your dorm room packed and ready to go…or so you thought. Take a gander through this list of insanely clever Amazon products, and I can pretty much guarantee you’ll find something you ABSOLUTELY need for your dorm room. Not only will most of these items aid in keeping your dorm room organized, they are all just so nifty, how could possibly live without them? Don’t forget to use your student status to snag a 6-month Amazon Prime trial membership that gets you free 2-day shipping.
1. An ottoman that actually converts into a bed. Say what???
Perfect for those weekends when your high school friends come to visit.
2. Or an ottoman that is secretly hiding all your shoes.
No more digging under the bed to find that killer pair of Jimmy Choos…haha JK, my shoes are from Target.
3. A cute little chair that transforms into a ladder.
This is for all my short girl sisters out there who can’t reach the top of their closet…or their bed.
4. A desk lamp that conveniently charges your phone.
There’s no better way to keep your dorm room organized than investing in 2-for-1 pieces.
5. This adorable little thing that keeps your cords orderly.
An organizational dream.
6. Or these precious bunny ears that keep your cords from tangling.
7. A flexible storage strip to ensure easy access to an outlet.
To make late-night Insta stalking easy. Who knew clever Amazon products would be of such good use? 😉
8. This universal stand that can hold just about all of your electronics.
The ones that matter, anyway (let’s be real).
9. A hot iron holster to keep your hair products tidy and accessible.
And you don’t have to worry about burning down your dorm.
10. A collapsible laundry basket that you can tuck away when not in use.
But if your laundry basket is never in use…I commend you. (This is great for packing though.)
11. Magnetic containers to slap on your fridge.
For those of you who can’t stand the site of a cluttered desk (guilty).
12. Or magnetic bottle holders to make space inside your fridge.
Every inch counts in those tiny suckers.
13. Speaking of the fridge; save space with an over-the-fridge caddy.
Because who says clever products can’t be as simple as this?
14. Add a little more storage space with this nifty shelf.
I’m telling you, you’re going to need all the extra space you can find.
15. A cushy lap desk to comfortably bring homework (or Netflix) into bed.
Because sometimes you HAVE to get out of those miserable dorm room desk chairs.
16. A lamp shelf because why not?
Seriously, another place to store your crap – totally necessary.
17. A non-bulky dry erase decal that literally just sticks to your wall.
18. A desk shelf that provides even more…can you guess?
19. A garment rack to expand your itty bitty closet.
Just pick one skinny enough so it doesn’t take up too much space. And share with your roomie, it’s the nice thing to do.
20. A collapsible suitcase that’s just about the coolest thing ever.
And makes it really easy to pack your clothes.