With the semester coming to an end, you might feel a bit overwhelmed to even find a glimpse of motivation for your finals, but don’t worry SOCIETY19 has your back. Take a break from studying and become inspired while reading these 15 motivational quotes to get you through those frightening final exams!
1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
2. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” – Anonymous
3. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
4. “Studying without desire spoils the memory and it retains nothing that it takes in.” – Leonardo da Vinci
5. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
6. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “I strongly believe if you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but keep trying.” – Beyoncé
8. “ Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
9. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
10. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
11. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
12. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
13. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
14. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
And my favorite quote…
15. “Pain is temporary, GPA is forever.” – Unknown
Good luck on those finals!
Which of these motivational quotes is your favorite? Good luck on Finals! Share this post with friends or comment below for motivation to our readers suffering through finals!
Featured Image Source: , findingtash.
Angela is a student at St. John’s University majoring in Advertising Communications. Her career aspirations include becoming a Creative Director as well as one day managing her own non-profit organization. In her spare time she writes poetry, goes to the gym and loves to spend time with quality friends.