1. At some point in life, you can’t rely on your parent’s finances anymore.
2. But you can always rely on friends to answer your most embarrassing sex questions.
3. You’ll go through some ups and downs…but your true friends will be right there with you.
4. Playing mind games will never get old.
5. Parenting will bring out the weird in you.
6. You don’t always have to count “Mississippies.”
7. It’s the little things in life that matter.
8. But the people in your life are what matter most.
9. Learning another language can be very challenging.
10. Sometimes friends should be taken out of the “friend zone.”
11. What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas.
12. Everyone’s preferences are different. Learn to accept and appreciate that.
13. Condoms only work 97% of the time.
14. Friends make for great pillows.
15. In fact, friends offer the best support you could ever ask for.
Comments, Questions & Rants