Even a decade after the Gilmore Girls left the air, they can still relate to us in every way imaginable. From coffee and pizza to family and friendship, the Gilmore Girls always seem to hit the nail on the head. It’s no wonder Netflix just had to bring them back. Here are 10 times Gilmore Girls perfectly summed up college life…
1. The Monday Blues.
2. Getting ready to go out.
3. Flirting…but not really.
4. When people ask about your plans for after graduation.
5. Your true love for pizza (food, in general).
6. To justify going out instead of staying in and doing your work.
7. Getting up for your 8 a.m.
8. Your nonexistent love life.
9. When parents send you money or care packages in the mail.
10. When you’re stressed beyond belief and don’t know whether to laugh or cry…or both.
The Gilmore Girls just, get it.
Featured image source: iu.
Francis Martinez is a Journalism major at Texas Tech University. She is fluent in Spanish, loves to eat spicy foods and Luna Smores Bars, and you will often find her watching or attending soccer games. She is left-handed and her two favorite places in the world are Cape Town, South Africa and the neighborhood where she grew up in Texas.