Even a decade after the Gilmore Girls left the air, they can still relate to us in every way imaginable. From coffee and pizza to family and friendship, the Gilmore Girls always seem to hit the nail on the head. It’s no wonder Netflix just had to bring them back. Here are 10 times Gilmore Girls perfectly summed up college life…
1. The Monday Blues.
2. Getting ready to go out.
3. Flirting…but not really.
4. When people ask about your plans for after graduation.
5. Your true love for pizza (food, in general).
6. To justify going out instead of staying in and doing your work.
7. Getting up for your 8 a.m.
8. Your nonexistent love life.
9. When parents send you money or care packages in the mail.
10. When you’re stressed beyond belief and don’t know whether to laugh or cry…or both.
The Gilmore Girls just, get it.