There are multiple reasons to love fall at Temple University. Enjoy and reminiscence the upcoming season in this article!
1. The gorgeous colored leaves!
Definitely something you’d want to Instagram or Snapchat.
2. Don’t have to bundle up, yet.
Ah, fall at Temple. It’s not too cold, and not too warm. In other words, perfection.
3. The TEN day break.
We have Fall and Thanksgiving break combined!
Temple’s very own Homecoming concert.
5. The season is filled with parties and events.
Since it’s not cold, parties tend to be rocking at this time.
6. Football games!
BLEED CHERRY AND WHITE.
7. A new start.
Either from high school or any other year, that summer break gives the gap to let you start anew for fall at Temple.
8. The wind tunnel in Morgan.
Not something you’d love, honestly
9. Best time to get involved.
Look out for the amazing events and organizations that would benefit you!
10. WELCOME WEEK aka free stuff!
Become familiar with your campus, city, activities, clubs, and people.