7 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You
Whether you’re in college, you’re working full-time, or you’re simply trying to figure out what to do next…the fact of the matter is; life can be tough. But don’t worry – you WILL get through it, I promise! If you need a little motivation to keep you powering through…here are 7 inspirational quotes that might just be that little extra push you need to keep you going!
1. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door…” – Milton Berle
Take your ambition and apply for those internships and jobs that you’ve been fretting about. You never know what you might land unless you try!
2. “I can and I will.”
No one is holding you back from your goals, except for yourself. Know that you can beat this semester – and you will!
3. “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” – Ed Sheeran
Nothing is more soul-sapping than trying to please every single person around you. Live your life for you.
4. “Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.”
Sometimes life happens and things start to get messy. Make sure you never lose sight of your goals, but never be too rigid on how to get there.
6. “Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge.” – C.J. Jung
Always remember to keep your mind open.
7. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
My life mantra. Those sucky nights staying up until 6 am studying for the organic chemistry test will be made up by the amazing life you’re creating for yourself.
8. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
The wise words of successful entrepreneur Steve Jobs. Always keep following your dreams, and remember to have fun along the way. Life is short, don’t stress.
Hopefully these inspirational quotes have given you a little motivation to keep on truckin’ through the semester, month, or even just today!
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes? Share in the comments below!
Featured Photo Source: dizzybrunette3.com
Deborah is a dual major of Applied Biological Sciences and Applied Computational Mathematics at South Dakota School of Mines.